segunda-feira, agosto 17, 2009

home sweet home and...back to work!

After Tvind, we came back and a couple of days after I went home for vacations with Magda and a guest...mister Bobo went to see our country!

I almost don´t have pictures from that. He was the one always using his D-60 to take the kodak moments. Well I can say it felt very very good to taste again the portuguese food, to see again my places, to hear again my language, to be again with my people!!!

After that 2 weeks, I came back and the lack of money was waiting for me...back to work! I then worked hard, between local cloth colection and Trondheim and truck fillings...and Masha quiting and going home...

Daiva,Magda, Masha, Alin, eu and Latzo
I can say that my last weeks of work were tuff but funny, and I had a lot of good momments to remember, from Trondheim, from Trondelag and the small cities around Lilehammer:)

3 beautiful volunteers trying some cloth to Africa/India...
just girls for 4 days working and..this is the result!:P


The ONLY time in 6 months that we decided that, even exausted by the work ,we were going to know
the saturday´s night fever in Trondheim!


Another perfect sunset in the mountains when we were coming from Trondheim

A small stop in Roros, an old city...
And after unloading in Moelv, this was the place to breathe and to charge batteries for 10 minutes before going back home to rest...

Sem comentários: