quinta-feira, setembro 17, 2009

New room

Today the day was good. I passed it home cleaning and arranging my new space.

Federico and Amako left @ 6 a.m and I couldn´t resist on going immediately to see my new room!lol

The windows were full of spiders…as well and the sealing, and the walls, and the floor, and the shelves…Oh well..i started at 8:30 and I finished at…13:30…5 hours cleaning..i think I would like to go back to morning cleaning in Hornsjoe!

But the room is clean and disinfected and I will put it like I likeJ The next step will be to paint the walls. they are white but they are very dirty and I cannot clean it.so I will paint it in light blue ( Mexican style with just 1 layer of paint) and bottle-green and then I willl change the curtains and buy “capulanas” with that same green and blue padorn.


Capulanas are that tipical African textiles that you buy and then you just do anything, like towels, suits, curtins, etc. 1 capulana costs 60 meticais, wich is around 1,5 euros..lol nothing… Then I will buy a small mirror and a wood-shelfs to put my cloth because the concrete shelfs that I have are not very well made and they have small spiders inside and I don’t want my cloth with animals…hughhhhh….disgusting! So, that and maybe some pillows made with the same capulanas and a mattress or something like that so I can do a small lounge corner . THEN it will be MY roomJ hehehe. Oh and I will have 1 or 2 african paintings that I will buy to a man that Madalena also knows that does the paintings by request and comes here at home (personal assistance..lol)

The room has an amazing view! Because its in the corner of the house, and the bed is exactly in that corner, I can see the sea in 90 º of my vision, when I wake up in the morning!hehehe and also I can see the tree were usually the monkey family goes (i sow 1 already!!!:)


Sem comentários: