terça-feira, setembro 01, 2009

News regarding Diana


Boa noite! Meu nome é Mihai.Eu sou romeno. And this is for the moment my knowledge in portuguese ( also with some help from my friend, google the translator). I am in the same program as Diana is, the difference is that I just started and she is on her way to finish this program.

I met Diana at the beggining of July, and we got to be really close to each other and now, even though we are separated by almost 10.000 km we are trying to discuss daily. So this is the reason that I am writting now here, instead of Diana. Oh ... the other reason that I am writting, is that she does not have a connection to internet, at this moment .

What I can tell you , is that after almost one week of travelling, she arrived to her destination, in Nacala. It was long and tiring, for both of us :), and it was something like ... Hornsjo-Oslo-London-Johannesburg-Maputo-Beira-Qualimane-Nampula-... and finally Nacala.

But now she is ok, and she asked me to write this so everybody can know that.

Probably I will keep you updated for a while untill she will get to an internet and during the next period I will get to speak with you again!

Untill I get new information about her, I will just say ... Nice to meet you and have a nice evening !

La revedere !

Mihai

Sem comentários: